VOGA, Splash and Brunch
04 June 2016 - 17 September 2016
As part of our summer partnership, King’s Cross Pond Club and House of VOGA will be holding a Saturday Voga class at King’s Cross Pond, followed by swimming in the pond and brunch at German Gymnasium. Starting from Saturday 4th June, running until Saturday 17th September, for the price of £30 per person.
- Voga class at KC Pond from10.30 to 11.30am
- Swimming from 11.30am – 1.30pm, you will enjoy access to the KX pond for two hours after Voga
- Brunch at German Gymnasium from 1.30pm – 3.45 pm, including one brunch dish of either avocado & poached egg, chia pot, granola topped with yogurt, swiss bircher muesli, or a muffin. One drink of coffee, tea, fresh juice or Voga mocktail is also included. (Note: Please contact the restaurant in advance to make an earlier booking).
Dates and booking:
- Saturday 4th and 25th June
- Saturday 2nd, 9th, 23rd and 30th July
- Saturday 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th August
- Saturday 3rd, 10th and 17th September